These dependable, long-lasting hearing aid batteries are packaged in an easy-to-use six pack dispenser. A protective color tab on each battery makes them easy to handle and is removed when the battery is used. 1.45V dial pack of Rayovac mercury free zinc air batteries.
- Type: zinc air battery
- World's First Mercury Free Cochlear Battery - Hg 0%
- Usage: hearing aids, speach processors (cochlear implant systems)
- Voltage: 1,45V
- Model: 13, PR48
- Other model number: B0134, B26PA, AC13E, PR48, HA13, 13AU
- Batteries quantity: 60 pieces (one box)
- Expiry date: minimum 2 years
Remember to let your hearing aid batteries sit un-tabbed for one minute before putting them into your hearing aid. Giving the battery that extra minute allows air to enter and activate your battery.